It’s Saturday! Welcome to my blog. I have a gorgeous card idea for you today…maybe one of my favorites in quite a while, and it features some of Stampin’ Up’s brand new, hot-off-the-press products. It features our Floral Essence bundle and some absolutely gorgeous laser-cut cards. Here it is!
I absolutely love the delicate, feminine beauty of these laser-cut cards. They come in a set with a nice storage tin, and they’re called the Bird Ballad Laser-Cut Cards and Tin. The set comes with 12 cards and matching scalloped envelopes, as shown below.
Here you can see the tin that comes with the Bird Ballad Cards and Tin set. I have actually decorated the front of this one for a project that I posted earlier this week. The tin itself comes with the pink and leafy print. It’s so pretty, and perfect for storing a few cards to take to go. It makes a perfect gift too!
And here’s another pic of today’s project. I used the Floral Essence stamp set and Perennial Flower Punch, which come together in a bundle for 10% off, to make the gorgeous flower in the center. A Bird Ballad Trinket made the perfect center for the flower!
I looooooove these laser-cut cards and can’t wait to play with them some more! Would you like to try them out?
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code 23UDX7CA when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Paper Shares available through June 18 – enjoy ALL the new papers for an affordable price!
Want to make this project for yourself? Use the links below to order!