Today I have a beautiful fall leaves and pinecones card to share with you, but before we get to that, I have an exciting new promotion to share that was just announced yesterday. It involves getting stamps for free. Who doesn’t love that?
The Merry Patterns stamp set is absolutely adorable. Do you see those greetings, and candles, and the deer? This set and will be perfect for this holiday season. How do you get it free? Host a qualifying party of $300 or more between September 1 and October 31. Get together a few friends to make some holiday cards or host an online party, and it will be yours for free! Contact me for details!
Now moving on to the pinecones and leaves photo that was my inspiration for today’s project. Here it is.
Now here is my interpretation in card form.
There were a few steps to making this, so let me try to explain:
- The leaf stamps are from the Gourd Goodness stamp set.
- The background leaf was stamped using Pear Pizzazz and Pumpkin Pie inks. I stamped off first, then stamped on the card to get a lighter color.
- The overlay leaf stamp was done with Cajun Craze, Tangerine Tango, Crumb Cake, and Soft Suede inks.
- Stamp a few overlays and emboss in gold.
- Stamps are from the Christmas Pines stamp set.
- Stamp the background in Soft Suede, the detail stamp in Early Espresso, and the top detail stamp with Versamark to emboss with gold.
Berries and squiggles:
- For berries, I used a Q-tip and white craft ink to make white dots. When dry, I colored over them with my Real Red marker. Then I used Fine Tip Glue Pen on each to add dimension and a glossy look.
- The small squiggles under the berries are from the Happy Birthday Gorgeous stamp set. I stamped them in Early Espresso.
I hope that all makes sense! Happy creating!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Please use hostess code KNMVSRKE when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!