Last week I announced that starting this month I’m offering something new – written tutorials that will be free to anyone who makes a $50 purchase from me. Each month I will have four tutorials available, and anyone who makes a minimum $50 purchase will receive all four for free! Tutorials will be for ‘stepped up’ projects including special techniques, and will have detailed written instructions along with photos. This was the first tutorial I shared, and below is the second one.
I’m not sure how well it shows in the pictures, but in addition to the gold embossing on the flowers, they also pop up out of the card. I took a number of pictures in hopes that you will be able to see what I’m talking about!
The stamps I used came from the Flower Shop and Big News stamp sets. I thought the combination turned out beautifully.
I’m always in need of anniversary cards, so I’ll probably use this card for that occasion instead of a wedding.
Can you see how the flowers pop up? I’m not convinced that the pictures actually show it, but trust me, it’s gorgeous in person!
Shop on my site and purchase $50 from me this month, and you’ll get this tutorial plus three more!
Please shop with me and I’ll reward you with these special offers!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!