It’s DIY Halloween Treats Week!!! Today is Day 7, and I have some very easy Halloween treats to share with you today. I’ll also recap the other projects from the week!
Here is my new project for today. This treat holder ties with Day 3’s project for the easiest to make! And it’s just so cute and sweet 🙂
I made these using some tiny treat boxes, and I filled them with candy corn. I made the candy corn tag on the front by cutting a triangle from Pumpkin Pie cardstock. Then I added a strip of yellow in the middle and a strip of white at the bottom, after which I trimmed the excess yellow and white off. I stamped the word ‘spooky’ using the Stampin Up Spooktacular Bash stamp set and cut it out with some paper snips. Then I attached the tag to the box using a couple pieces of trim! Links for all of these products are at the bottom if you would like to order!
Want to see what else I shared this week? Scroll down and click on the links for more information about each project!
Decorated Caramel Apple Suckers
Folded Paper Pocket Treat Holders
Last but not least,
A Halloween Lantern and Treat Bag
Thanks for visiting to see these cute projects! I hope you have a handmade Halloween this year and shower your loved ones with handmade creations!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- You’ll earn free gifts or free stamps through my Stampin’ Rewards customer loyalty program!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!