Welcome to our March One Stamp At A Time Blog Hop – Chick Ewe Out! Today you’ll see an array of amazing projects made with animals as the theme. I have an Easter treat box tutorial along with a coordinating card to share with you, so let’s get started!
Here’s what I put together for today…a sweet card and treat box with little lavender lambs. Do ewe like it?? Oh that was a baaaaaaad joke!
Below you can see the Welcome Easter stamp set. The animals are just too sweet, and they would be fantastic for other themes besides Easter, especially baby, springtime, and farm.
I was looking for a new treat box design, and in particular, one that I could make a lot of them in a short time. I looked around and found one similar to this. I made a few changes, and ended up with this one! Here are the measurements:
- 5″ x 8 1/2″ piece of cardstock
- With the cardstock laying vertically, score at 1″ and 3″.
- With the cardstock laying horizontally, score at 2″, 4″, 6″ and 8″.
- Partial score at 1″ and 5″ as shown in video, then trim.
If you prefer to see a visual of how to make these projects, you can check out the recording of my Facebook Live that I did a few weeks ago.
If you would like to join in with upcoming Facebook Lives, make sure to send a request to join my Facebook group!
Thanks for visiting to see my Easter card and treat box tutorial! Make sure to continue on the blog hop using the links below to see what our other stampers have created!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom! Earn the free gifts shown below when you order using the current host code: 9SZ62FPC. PLUS, with your first order, you’ll receive free catalogs in your thank you package!
Shopping during Sale–a–bration comes with many benefits!
- For every $50 that you order, choose a free gift from the Sale–a–bration brochure. Order $100 and choose two items (or one of the special items only available with a $100 order)! Order $150 and choose three free items plus regular hostess benefits!
- Host a party with over $300 in sales and you will get the exclusive Little Ladybug stamp set for free!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! and choose $125 of products for just $99! In addition, you will receive free shipping, a new mini paper cutter (!!!), ANY stamp set of your choice, AND a 6”x 6” paper sampler! What an amazing offer! I signed up during Sale–a–bration six years ago. Best decision ever!
- Learn about my current Class In The Mail here!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!
I love your little treat box!
So very cute!!! Lx
Thank you Liz!
Such a beautiful colour palette and just works perfectly for your projects!
Oh these are super cute and what a beautiful colour palette. I’d have never thought to team Purple Posy with these papers but they work SO well. Gorgeous xx
Your treat box is so cute and I love the Parisian Blossoms DSP paired with your adorable little lamb. Super cute projects!