It’s another quick post today! This week is crazy but I still wanted to get some ideas out to all of you. I made today’s card with the Cool Treats stamp set, Frozen Treats framelits, and Tasty Treats designer paper. Cute huh?
This is a double Z fold card. To make the card base and bendy strip across the front, you need:
- 4 ¼” x 11” cardstock, scored at 5 ½” and 8 ¼”
- 1 ½” x 11” cardstock, scored at 5 ½” and 8 ¼”
You fold on the score lines, then turn the small strip 180 degrees and attach it to the front of the card base. I will probably make a double Z fold card in the near future for a stamp club tutorial. When I do, all stamp club members will get the card kit and tutorial for free. To learn more about stamp club or sign up, click here.
Thanks for visiting!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration itemwith every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up!during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewardsand earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp cluband get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!