Tonight was my monthly meeting for demonstrators on my team. I always enjoy getting together with them and yakking about stamping stuff! We talk business, share ideas, swap cards and do some stamping. I would love to have more ladies (or gents too) join us if any of you out there have thought about signing up! It’s a great way to get a discount on your products, make a little or a lot of money, meet people, and do something that you love! Contact me with questions or learn more here if you’re interested.
Now on to today’s birthday card that I made with the Dotty Angles and Watercolor Words stamp sets.
I stamped the confetti with one of the stamps from the Dotty Angles set. I have used this particular stamp a lot! It’s perfect for confetti and snow. I used Island Indigo and Mint Macaron ink. With each color, I stamped from the top down a few times without reinking to get the faded effect.
The Watercolor Words stamp set includes greetings, such as the Happy Birthday stamp, that are nice and big. After I finished stamping, I embossed the card front with the Honeycomb embossing folder. Then I added a few sequins and called it quits!
Please shop with me and I’ll reward you with these special offers!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!