I’m baaaaaccckkkk!!! Wow it’s been a while since I’ve posted. Life has been, well, a bit crazy. A lot crazy actually. It involves being engaged to someone who lives in northern Indiana – 3 1/2 hours from my hometown of Farmersville, Ohio. So I’ve been kinda busy. I sincerely apologize if you have missed out on my posts. I’ve been keeping up with my classes, but not my website. So I’m going to get back to making regular posts here, and today’s stamping project is my new ‘project in the mail.’ What is a ‘project in the mail’ you might ask? Basically, order a few supplies and I’ll send you a free kit to help make the project! As you can see, this class in the mail is for some fantastic DIY Halloween treats made with the Stampin’ Up! Spooky Sweets stamp set and Spooky Bats punch. Aren’t they cute?! For the boxes themselves, I used our Mini Pizza Boxes and Clear Tiny Treat Boxes. They are the perfect sizes to hold some fabulous treats. The pizza boxes are perfect for cookies, small candy bars, or a collection of assorted candies. The clear boxes are great for candy corn, jelly beans, or assorted candies as well. You could also try something a little different, like peanuts in the shell, Goldfish crackers, or pretzels! Do you love these treat boxes? Order the supplies to make them between now and October 14, and I’ll send you the embellishments and measurements for cutting paper for FREE!! Here’s what to order to make the boxes and earn the free gift:
- Spooky Sweets Bundle (includes stamps and bat punch) #149973 clear mount or #149974 wood mount
- Toil & Trouble Designer Paper #147531
- Mini Pizza Boxes #144645
- Clear Tiny Treat Boxes #141699
- Make sure to use Hostess Code 2SAFPCYK when you order to be eligible for the free gifts below.
Here’s what you’ll get for free:
- 6 different beautiful ribbons
- 6 assorted punched papers for stamping the greetings
- 6 assorted punched papers for matting the greetings
- Black foil paper for punching the bats
- Measurements for cutting the paper
Do you already have the products shown, or would you like to order something else? Place any order over $50 now through October 14 using my online store, and I’ll send you the items for free! One package of pizza boxes contains 8 boxes, and the clear tiny treat boxes contain 16. With both you’ll have 24, which could be enough for your child’s school class or for all of those kids of your family and friends. Make them something special to remember this year!
Looking for other DIY Halloween treats? Check out a few here. Thanks for stopping in! Subscribe to my blog to make sure you don’t miss future projects, and don’t wait to order! Halloween is just 30 days away! Place your order now using the hostess code below and get the embellishment kit for free!
- Please use hostess code 2SAFPCYK when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!