Welcome to Day 4 of DIY Halloween Treats Week! I’m having a lot of fun this week sharing ideas with you that you can use for Halloween, which will be here in just a few weeks! On Day 1 I shared our Septembmer Paper Pumpkin Kit for Halloween Treats, then Day 2 was a decorated sucker. Yesterday was a really simple folded paper pocket treat holder. Today I’m back with a cookie box treat holder! Take a look!
If you’ve never seen these cute boxes before, they’re called mini pizza boxes and they’re included in our Stampin Up Annual Catalog. I’m calling them cookie boxes, because they’re the perfect size for cookies, but they could be used for all sorts of other treats too!
To decorate this box, I used our amazing Cat Punch, as well as the Tags Tags Tags bundle which is the featured set for my current Class In the Mail.
I hope you liked today’s simple cookie box treat holder. Tomorrow’s will have a little more POP and I’ll include a tutorial so you will be able to recreate it! Make sure to stop back to see it!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!
Pingback: Simple Halloween Card and Treat Box