It’s Saturday! Do you know what my favorite weekends involve? Absolutely nothing. Nothing on the calendar at least. My favorite weekend days are those when my daughter and I can stay in our pj’s all day. I usually catch up on jobs around the house, do something fun with my daughter, and if I’m lucky, squeeze in some time for stamping. My hope is to do all three of these today. I hope you have some free time to relax and catch up as well! As for today’s project, it’s a lovely lacy card that I made with the Delicate Details stamp set – one of your Sale-a-bration free item options for any order placed over $50!
I stamped the background onto white cardstock using the Delicate Details stamp set. Starting at the top and moving down, I used the following colors: Night of Navy, Island Indigo, Marina Mist, and Dapper Denim. I repeated them in order until the card front was covered. I wasn’t sure I would like the Marina Mist mixed in, but I think the lighter color provides nice contrast with the darker ones.
The Anniversary Wishes stamp is from the Falling For You set. I made a border around it using Floral Boutique washi tape, and added one of those gorgeous Falling In Love embellishments. They’re so pretty that if I knew how to make jewelry, I would make some out of these embellishments!
Thanks for visiting! Stop back soon!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!