Warning: the next nine days of blog posts will be filled with Christmas cards. I have a few more Christmas ideas that I want to share, and I know you won’t want to see them come January, so I better get them out there now! Hopefully you’re in the Christmas spirit and will enjoy seeing these ideas that you can use for last minute cards, or you can store them away for next year. Today’s is a fun gingerbread man card.
This card has a guaranteed recipe for success:
- 1 block of Real Red cardstock, embossed with the Cable Knit embossing folder
- A pinch of Candy Cane Lane designer series paper, banner punched on each end
- A handful of gingerbread men, stamped and punched
Cable knit embossing folder + Candy Cane Lane designer paper + gingerbread cookie punches…how can you go wrong?
Cards like this one put me in a jolly mood, so I hope they do the same for others when they arrive in those mailboxes!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!