Welcome! How have you been this week? I hope life is treating you well and that you’re enjoying lovely fall weather in your area. Last week was just gorgeous and this week hasn’t been too bad either. I’ve been enjoying the pretty colors in the trees. Actually, I was driving the other day and thought, “Wow those trees are gorgeous.” Then I looked more closely at them and realized they were ash trees. Virtually all of the ash trees around here were killed by Emerald Ash Borer years ago, but the trees I saw must have been treated to protect them. They were so much more vibrant than any of the other trees! It’s so sad we don’t have many of them left! Ok, now that I have ranted about plants (another love of mine), let’s take a look at today’s craft project, made with the Stampin Up Christmas Rose stamp set.
One week from today, Stampin Up’s new Christmastime Is Here special-release product suite will be available for ordering. This is a very unique, and beautiful product collection, and I have really been enjoying using it. It’s what I used on today’s card!
For today’s card I used a unique color combination – Seaside Spray, Soft Sea Foam, Blushing Bride, and Crumb Cake. I enjoyed the washed out effect, and thought this would make for a nice winter wedding card. For that reason, I used a greeting from our Floral Essence stamp set that would be wedding appropriate.
In case you missed it, I shared the three cards below after I first received this product collection in the mail last week. My eyes are in love 🙂 This is a very unique set and so very pretty!
Ordering begins for the Christmastime Is Here product collection on November 1! Contact me if you would like me to place an order for you!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- You’ll earn free gifts or free stamps through my Stampin’ Rewards customer loyalty program!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!