Do you love a watercolored look on your paper projects, but want to create it with absolutely no fuss or mess? Stampin’ Up! has brought back the beloved watercolor pencils, which will allow you to do just that! I made the card below using these pencils on our Sale-a-bration reward Inside the Lines designer paper.
If you’ve never used watercolor pencils, you might be wondering how exactly they work. It’s pretty easy. First you color the area with the pencils. Then you go back over the area with either blender pens (suggested) or aqua painters to blend the colors. It’s so easy!
What do you think about the Inside the Lines paper that I used for this card front? All of the prints in the pack are black and white, just waiting to be colored in with our new watercolor pencils or another coloring method of your choice.
Remember, you can earn the Inside the Lines paper pack, or another great item for free right now with a $50 order! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.