Enjoy this Dragonfly Dreams blast from the past post originally shared here!
I’m so excited about today’s card, I’m not going to waste any time sharing it with you. I made this card with the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and matching Detailed Dragonfly thinlits dies. Isn’t it lovely?
Look closely – can you see that the middle section of the card front is clear? I’m not sure if this has an official name, but I’m calling it the ‘floating card technique.’ I cut a section out of the front and replaced it with a piece of window sheet. Then I was able to attach those gorgeous dragonflies on top.
I think I’m in love with gold accents on cards. I used the gold glimmer paper for the front, and added gold Dazzling Details on the inside of the card to add just a little sparkle to the ‘fading dots’ on the right and left edges.
I’ve been told that dragonflies are the new butterflies! If you don’t have the Stampin’ Up! Dragonfly Dreams set, I think you need it!
- World Cardmaking Day Sale through October 10!
- Designer paper is buy 3 get 1 free through October 31!
- Please use hostess code BSDGNWGH when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!