This past weekend I had a thank you celebration for my team members and customers who helped me earn the 2017 Stampin’ Up! incentive trip to Thailand! I’ll share pictures in another day or two of the fun that we had. For now, I wanted to share some cute popcorn treat bags I made with the Birthday Fiesta stamp set and Festive Time framelits. Isn’t this llama fantastic?!
These were really easy using the Festive Birthday designer series paper pack. I simply cut rectangles the right side for my bags, folded them in half and stapled them to the bags, then added the llama and embellishments.
Have you heard that many of our designer papers, including Festive Birthday, are buy 3 get 1 free right now? Check them out here.
Here are a couple more pics, just for fun.
Check back for more pictures of treats and projects from my celebration party!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code DP4EZK6D during the month of October and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
- During October, I’ll donate 10% of your purchase to the American Cancer Society!
Pingback: A Stampin' Good Thank You Party! - Scrapping Stamping and Stuff