Do you love receiving ‘fun’ things in the mail? I know I do! I received a hand addressed letter in a small envelope today and I was so excited…what could it be? Amongst all the bills and junk mail sent out these days, receiving fun, personalized mail can truly brighten one’s day.
Once a month, my stamp club members receive ‘fun mail’ when I ship out their free project kits and tutorials. I hope it is an exciting surprise to open the kit and see what that month’s project is! In case you’re interested, I wanted to share pictures of my January project – a pop up birthday cake card made with the Birthday Bright stamp set. This is what it looks like when pulled out of an envelope.
Then, you pull up where it says ‘pull’ and…it looks like this!
I would love to have you join stamp club! It’s a great way to build up your stamps while staying on a budget. You’ll get free stamps, free kits with tutorials, and free gifts! Learn more here.
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.