Cluck cluck…cheep…gobble gobble…quack. I’m feeling poultry-tastic today and there is only one reason for the feeling. It’s the Stampin Up Birds of a Feather turkey, duck, chick, and chicken stamp set. Have you seen this set in the new holiday catalog or during your online shopping? It is completely adorbs and I had been dying to get my hands on it. Well I finally did get my hands on it, and here’s what I created!
I decided to make 3″ x 3″ cards to fit in our small square envelopes. This size of card is perfect to include with a gift bag or treat. So here they are – the terrific turkey, dressed up ducky, cheery Christmas chick, and heavenly handstamped hen.
Below you can see what comes in the Birds of a Feather stamp set. I used most of these stamps on the cards, but make sure to look at the ones I didn’t use. I really like the banner of stars, and what about the greeting, “Wishing you a joyful Christmas from our little flock.” Oh my goodness it’s so much cuteness I can’t handle it!
I used the 1 3/8″ scallop circle punch for the greetings, and I popped them up using Dimensionals. I used our Stampin Blends markers to color in the cute creatures. I love the look that Blends give to my card projects.
Who do you know who would love to receive one (or all) of these cards? I guarantee it will give them a smile!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- You’ll earn free gifts or free stamps through my Stampin’ Rewards customer loyalty program!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!