A day or two ago I happened to glance down through my recent blog posts, and the last 8 or 10 were overwhelmingly girly. Time for intervention! It’s time for a man card, and I had the perfect products to help me make one. The combination of our Nailed It stamp set and Urban Underground designer paper is perfect for cute and easy masculine cards. I love the sentiments in the Nailed It stamp set, and decided to use ‘Sorry I Screwed Up,’ for this apology card.
This came together very quickly with the help of the Urban Underground designer paper. Embellishments can add so much, and the burlap ribbon and silver enamel shapes were perfect for a masculine touch.
Here’s a close up. What do you think about the frowny face I used after the sentiment? I thought it added a personal touch that might help communicate truly being sorry. Do you think it looks silly? I’m curious to know. Comment below and let me know!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!