How are your Christmas preparations coming? I hope you are able to enjoy the upcoming holiday and not be too caught up in the hustle and bustle. I’ve been trying to plan ahead so that I’m better able to enjoy it, but it’s very challenging to get everything done! There’s still shopping to do, all of the wrapping, and the cards are not yet in the mail! I better get going! As for today’s project, if you need a simple, inexpensive gift idea for someone, this might be an option. This is a bokeh card and Post It note cover that make a nice gift set for very little expense.
Have you ever tried the bokeh technique? It’s very simple. Start with a piece of paper, which could be plain cardstock, sponged cardstock like I used, or designer paper. Make a stencil by punching out different size circles from a piece of cardstock, then sponge inside those circles using white ink. Did that make sense?
We made this project at a class, and I noticed that when some of the circles are overlapping that it creates a very different effect from when they are not. I like the overlapping look better, but you can try it for yourself and see the difference.
Thanks for stopping in! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Shop year end closeouts with discounts up to 60% off here!
- Use hostess code G9MQR3AV and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!