Some of you know I’ve been in a scrapbooking mood lately. I spent last weekend with a group of 95 other people at a weekend retreat. Most of the ladies were scrapbooking, but some were making cards and other crafty things. This got me in the mood, and add to it that my daughter’s birthday is coming up. What does that have to do with anything? Read on to find out. For now, here’s the Easter scrapbook page I made with our new Basket Bunch stamp set and Basket Builder Framelits.
First, let’s talk about the page I made. The Basket Bunch stamp set and die bundle includes everything to make the Easter bunny, basket, flowers, eggs and grass shown. I paired these with our new Succulent Garden designer paper, which I think includes the perfect colors for Easter.
Ok, so now I’ll explain why my daughter’s birthday coming up has gotten me in the mood for scrapbooking. Shortly after she was born, I made a rule for myself. The rule was, that I would have her scrapbook caught up every year to have on display at her birthday party. I quickly realized that if I didn’t make myself stay caught up, I wouldn’t do it. I would end up being 4, 8, or 18 years behind. So…3 weeks from now I will have her pictures caught up for her birthday party. It will be such a good feeling when I get there!
Thanks for stopping in! Hop on back now!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this page yourself!