Hey everyone, I have a really short post today. Today’s card is my entry for an international cardmaking challenge, and I would really love it if you would use this link and vote for me!! For today, I’m not going to share much about this card, but make sure to stop back on Wednesday, because I’ll share more and you’ll even have a chance to win the stamp set I used on this card!
Like I said, please stop back Wednesday for more info on this card, and don’t forget to…
Please vote for me!!!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GZS46UCA when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!
Such a lovely card!
I voted for you, good
Carla from Utah
Done! Good luck!
Great card Anna! Thanks for being part of my International Highlights this month! All the best with the voting.
Thank you for hosting such a great event!
Where do I find the place to vote on the link? I saw the gal’s page from Australia
It’s a little tricky to figure out. You have to click on the heart on top of the cards you want to vote for when you’re on her page.
Love this card, I love the fall colors it is my favorite, I voted, good luck!!!!
So cute! Thanks for the inspiration!