I love this greeting. Make Today Ridiculously Amazing. That’s a pretty good way to approach each day. In reality, each day may not be ridiculously amazing, but if we approach it like it will be, we’ll probably get closer to an amazing experience than if we approach it as just another day. The greeting stamp I used for this card came from the Amazing Birthday stamp set, but it is great for all-occasion cards too, not just birthdays.
How do you like those balloons? I think they’re fabulous, and they were quick and easy to stamp and punch out. I used the Balloon Builders stamp set and Balloon Bouquet punch, which work together perfectly, to make them.
To get two different colors on the greeting, I used Stampin’ Write Markers in Rose Red and Blackberry Bliss to color onto the stamp, rather than inking it on an ink pad. Using multiple colors is a great way to add extra interest to a stamp.
Please shop with me and I’ll reward you with these special offers!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!