How has your weekend been? Friday evening, Kelsey and I got invited to a new friend’s house to swim at the lake they live on. It’s so nice to get to know new people in our new area! Yesterday we had a morning full of soccer, and an afternoon full of food prep for my craft retreat. Today I’m hoping for some crafting and relaxation time! I wish the same for you! Thanks for stopping in to see the wicked Halloween card I have to share today. Let’s take a look!
I’ve started this thing on projects, kind of like making a mini collage. That’s what I feel like the greeting, ribbon and doily are on this card. I’ve also made mini collages on this card set and this fall card, and I am loving them!
I used the Beads & Baubles embossing folder and Spooktacular Bash stamp set for the spooky look on this card. I sponged black ink over the embossed piece to add some grunge and make it feel a little more like the cellar of a haunted house! So spoookyyyyy!!
I hope you liked this wicked Halloween card idea! Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!