Hi everyone! I have a quick post for today and a simple Halloween card idea to share! Halloween will be upon us before we know it! What type of handmade goodies will you make this year?
I threw these cards together quickly yesterday, as I have a BUNCH of customer thank yous to send and prizes to give out from last week’s Giveaway Week. I wanted something festive and seasonal, and decided to make these Halloween cards.
Here’s how to make this card: I used designer paper pieces from the Monster Bash paper pack, and cut them 2″ x 5 1/2″ (book print) and 3″ x 3″ squares cut diagonally in half (potion jars). I punched black foil medallions using the Starburst Punch. I stamped the greeting with the Wonderfully Wicked stamp set, and punched them out with the 1 1/2″ circle punch. They were very easy to put together!
The Monster Bash paper pack is a really fun one, with lots of spooky prints like haunted houses, spiderwebs, monsters, and bats. If you love Halloween, you would love this paper pack!
Thanks for visiting to see this simple Halloween card idea! What supplies will you need for your Halloween crafting? Make sure to get them ordered soon to allow you enough time to prepare your handmade cards and treats!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!