Do we have any September birthdays out there? Here in the Helman family, we have almost no birthdays this time of year. We seem to have crammed almost all of them into the January – April months, so I don’t need a ton of birthday cards this time of year. For those of you who do, I have an idea to share with you today! I made this clean and simple card idea using the Stampin Up Beautiful Friendship stamp set. Take a look!
Isn’t this a nice card? I absolutely love the images included in the Beautiful Friendship stamp set. They made it so very easy to create this pretty card. Let’s take a look at the set!
As you can see, you get a nice assortment of flower and leaf stamps that can be used to make individual flowers or all sorts of bouquets! In addition, there are several greeting stamps using a beautiful font, that can be used for different occasions. I chose the nice birthday greeting as you can see below.
Just for fun, I thought I would share some of Stampin Up’s card samples for this stamp set. These ideas use very soft colors for very delicate looking cards!
You could even make seasonal cards with this set, depending on the colors you choose. I decided to make my card look a bit fallish, by choosing the colors of Terracota Tile, Mango Melody, Merry Merlot, and Mossy Meadow.
I’m glad you visited to see this card idea for the Stampin Up Beautiful Friendship stamp set. Will you include this set on your next order?
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GJNKWZVN when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!