Welcome new visitors and welcome back to my regular visitors! Are you ready for a quick and easy Halloween card today? I made this with one the absolute best stamp sets for beginners, and I couldn’t wait to share it with you. It was very quick and easy to make and it turned out so cute!
I want to show you the stamp set and coordinating punches that I used to make this card. It’s the Stampin Up To Every Season stamp set and Every Season Punch pack. They can be ordered together as a bundle and you’ll save 10%!
When I saw this set, I knew it would be absolutely perfect for making #simplestamping cards, and I ordered it immediately. If you are a beginner looking to build up your stamp collection OR a more experienced stamper looking for sets that you can use for quick and easy cards, I highly recommend this one!
Here are the measurements for this card:
- White card base: 4″ x 8″, folded in half
- Black cardstock: 3 3/4″ x 3 3/4″
- White scraps for stamping bats
I stamped the bats with Memento black ink, then colored them with Stampin’ Write markers and punched them out with the coordinating bat punch. I used Stampin’ Dimensionals behind them, which are little foam dots to pop them up and add dimension. You can find more information on each of these products below, and order as well!
If you are a beginning stamper, or interested in trying your hand at cardmaking, then I encourage you to start here!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator and order from me using the product links at the bottom!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- You’ll earn free gifts or free stamps through my Stampin’ Rewards customer loyalty program!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Sample all of the papers, ribbons, and embellishments that Stampin Up has to offer with Product Shares.
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Tags Tags Tags (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!