My oldest stepson turned 15 on Friday. FIFTEEN. Oh my. He will be driving soon, and I’m not quite sure what I think about that. I didn’t get to be a part of his life until almost two years ago when his dad and I met, and I’m thankful for the opportunity to get to be now. Today’s dinosaur card idea was the card I made for his birthday. It looks a bit childish, right? Better for a toddler or child probably? You might be right. Keep reading to find out why I chose these adorable dinosaurs for his card.
I made this card almost exclusively with our Dinoroar designer paper pack. I just love these little guys! They’re so bright and cheerful. I cut the rectangular background prints from the set, and then fussy cut the dinosaurs from another piece in the set.
The reason I used dinosaurs on Brady’s card is because he does quite possibly the best dinosaur impression I have ever seen from a human being. Imagine a 6′ 4″ freshman boy craning his neck and back, while screeching in a dinosaur-like tone. There’s no possible way I could watch him do this without dying laughing. It’s absolutely hilarious.
Who do you know who would love this dinosaur card idea? Thanks for stopping in to see it…please stop back!
Please make me your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator!
- With your first order, you’ll receive a FREE annual catalog from me! Seasonal catalogs are also mailed to regular customers.
- Please use hostess code GZS46UCA when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Check out my current Project in the Mail, Pressed Petals (shown below)!
Order the products I used and make this project yourself!