Sorry I’ve missed posting for a couple of days. My internet service has returned to a status of, well, terrible. A technician is supposed to be coming soon to figure out what the problem is. I’m lucky that it’s working at the moment, and while it is doing so, I wanted to share this simple and pretty poinsettia wreath card.
I used the Wondrous Wreath stamp set and Wonderful Wreath thinlits for the wreath itself, then the Petite Petals stamp set and Petite Petals punch for those pretty poinsettias. The Stitched with Cheer stamp set provided the greetings and corner embellishments.
I love cards that are quick, simple, and pretty, and this is one of them! It would be a great one to mass produce for your holiday cards.
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code DP4EZK6D during the month of October and I will send you a free gift!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
- During October, I’ll donate 10% of your purchase to the American Cancer Society!
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!