Is this a St. Patrick’s Day card idea…now? It could have been for St. Patrick’s Day, if I had posted it, you know, before St. Patrick’s Day, but that didn’t happen. Look closely at the greeting I used, “I’m so lucky to call you my friend.” This was a card for one of my classes last week, and I had set out a St. Patrick’s Day stamp for those who wanted to use it instead of the one I used. I knew not everyone would want a card for St. Patrick’s Day, so I also found a few other greetings that were fitting. The one I used is from the Sprinkles of Life set. The other options were ‘Good Luck’ from Banners For You and ‘Make a Wish’ from Party With Cake. So there you go – four different sentiments that could all be used on this card.
Do you like how the clover is made out of hearts? I used the heart stamp from the Watercolor Words stamp set. Along the same lines, here is a card where I used the Sweetheart Punch to make a clover.
Notice the gradient in the background? I used Very Vanilla cardstock and sponge brayered Garden Green ink from the bottom upwards. If you’ve never done brayering before, there are great YouTube videos that will give you some helpful tips.
Save this to your ideas for St. Patrick’s Day next year, or make as shown and share with a good friend! Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item from flyer 1 or flyer 2 with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!