Yesterday I shared some cards I received from demonstrators on my team during our card swap last week. Today I wanted to show you the card that I made to share with them. Here it is.
When I started making this card, I was not very impressed at how it was coming together. Not at all. As I continued working, it all seemed to come together quite nicely. It’s funny how that happens. The addition of the punched pieces on the left side helped quite a lot.
I used the Serene Silhouettes stamp set to stamp those lovely flowers onto vellum. On a piece of white cardstock behind the vellum, I sponged So Saffron, Soft Sky and Marina Mist ink.
One of my team members commented that you could even use this card for a man. That’s always a bonus since I’m not great at making cards for men!
Tomorrow I’m participating in the One Stamp at a Time Blog Hop and I have a really fun project to share, so make sure to stop back and see it!
Make the most of shopping with me! Click here to shop!
- Use hostess code 6E6R6Q4H during the month of April and I will send you a free gift!
- Make a $50 purchase this month and get four project tutorials for free!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Yes, you can combine these special offers!
- To be eligible for these rewards make sure you don’t click ‘no contact’ when you’re placing your order or I won’t know who you are!