Do you know what today is?! It’s the first day of the most wonderful time of the Stampin’ Up! year! It’s the day our new Occasions catalog is released and Sale-a-bration begins! Read on below for details about what this entails. I’m super excited about my project for today. Isn’t this manly tool scrapbook page cute? I made it with our new coordinating Nailed It stamp set and Build It Framelits.
At first, you might think (as I did) that these tools are only good for making masculine cards and projects. However, this stamp set includes some great phrases, like ‘Nailed It,’ ‘Thanks for always building me up,’ ‘Sorry I screwed up,’ and ‘I knew I liked you the first time I saw you.’ These great sayings make the set useful for many, many occasions!
Now moving on to Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-bration information! Check out my website to see all the new products and begin ordering, or use the prior links to download PDF versions of the catalog and Sale-a-bration brochure. Here’s the scoop on Sale-a-bration:
- With every $50 you order, you can choose a free item from the Sale-a-bration brochure, such as a stamp set, paper pack or card kit
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up!, and get any 2 stamp sets FREE in addition to the regular kit! This alone can be a value of over $100! In addition, with your $99 starter kit you’ll get $125 of any products you choose, plus free shipping, and other freebies! (I got this deal when I signed up. Look at me now!) Learn more here.
- Host a $250 workshop and get $25 extra in hostess rewards!
I said it’s the most wonderful time of the Stampin’ Up! year, and I wasn’t kidding! I think when the Stampin’ Up! higher ups came up with this Sale-a-bration idea, that they…nailed it.
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code Z6N33NZN and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this scrapbook page yourself!