I’m really excited to share today’s project. As you might know, I have an online stamp club. Members receive a free project kit and written tutorial from me once each month. It’s a great chance for them to learn new techniques, build up supplies, and get to craft without having to think too hard about it! My stamp club free project for this month was this lovely easel card that I made with the Stampin’ Up! Beautiful You stamp set.
I had a hard time getting the pictures to turn out well, but in person I thought the card turned out gorgeous. I think it will really make the person I send it to feel special.
Here’s another look. If you would like to receive free project kits monthly, I encourage you to check out my online stamp club and sign up!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item from flyer 1 or flyer 2 with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!