I’m going to change gears a little bit today! No more holiday projects, at least for today. Let’s talk about Paper Pumpkin! How many Paper Pumpkin enthusiasts are out there? I think Paper Pumpkin is a fantastic program for lots of reasons, which we’ll get to in a minute. Here’s a preview of what I made with last month’s July 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit – Positively Picturesque.
So in case you don’t know, Paper Pumpkin is a fun craft kit that is delivered to your doorstep once each month. Here are some of the reasons I love this program:
- It includes everything you need to complete a craft project, including stamps and ink.
- Directions and photos are included, and a short YouTube video showing how to make the project is available.
- It’s a great way to ‘get your feet wet’ with stamping and start building up those supplies on a budget.
- It’s a great value for just $20 per month, including shipping.
- It’s FUN mail. Does anyone get fun mail anymore?
- Each month you’ll have a few supplies left over to add to your stash – stamps, ink, and some consumables like adhesive, sequins, or ribbon.
- It’s always a surprise. There aren’t many of those anymore…not even what gender babies are going to be!
- It’s a great chance for you to 1. Set aside a little time for yourself to relax and rejuvenate OR 2. Spend some quality time with someone special like a mother, daughter, sister, or friend.
Now that you know why I love Paper Pumpkin, let’s look at more of what I made with last month’s kit. I made a few of the cards as shown in the instructions, but I changed most of them up a little bit. I also made the scrapbook page below with just the materials in the kit plus a 12×12 piece of Fresh Florals designer paper.
Below are the cards I made with the kit. These kits are just so much fun because the hard work is done when the kit arrives. I just pieced together die cuts, wooden embellishments, stickers, washi tape, and a few other items in a way that I liked, and this is what I came up with.
I decided that each month when Paper Pumpkin arrives, I’m going to sit down with my daughter, age 3 1/2, and craft with her. She is a mini me, and she looooovvveeeesss stamping. Seriously. What better way to have some quality time with her in the middle of a busy week, than to sit down and craft? I also decided that the best way to manage the chaos involved with a 3 year old crafting is to give her a small selection of supplies that she can use however she wants. That way, I can use my supplies and she uses hers. Otherwise she would take over the entire kit! Below was her creation. Do you think she likes washi tape?
Again, here’s everything I made from the July 2017 Paper Pumpkin Kit. It’s Positively Picturesque!
You can learn more about Paper Pumpkin and sign up here, or order a prepaid subscription using the links below.
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Please use hostess code KNMVSRKE when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order Paper Pumpkin and try it out yourself!