How would you like to receive a free project kit in the mail each month, along with a step-by-step project tutorial? How would you like to learn new stamping techniques and tricks too? How would you like to get these things, plus free stamps? If this sounds like something you would love, you should check out my online stamp club. I would love to have you join in the fun! Today I’m sharing the project that went in the mail to all my stamp club members this past week. First, here is the note I included in each envelope.
I decorated this note card and envelope using our Sale-a-bration stamp set called Avant Garden. I think it is absolutely beautiful. I liked how these colors turned out too, especially the Delightful Dijon as an accent. Remember, you can choose from the free Sale-a-bration items with any $50 order!
Now moving on to the more important part of what I mailed out, the project! Stamp club members received a free kit and tutorial to make this Joseph’s coat snowflake card. How do you like it?
I learned something new when I made this card, because I had never tried this technique before. I really liked the way it turned out. Hopefully my stamp club members do too!
Guess what…next month’s stamp club project is (in my humble opinion), one of the best yet! It is gorgeous. If you’re not yet a member of stamp club, sign up today!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make these projects yourself!