Hi everyone, I’m glad you stopped in! Today I have a lovely and super easy floral card to share with you. For this card I used the Daisy Delight stamp set, coordinating Daisy punch, and pretty Delightful Daisy designer paper. So I’m thinking I’ll call it a Delightful Daisy Delight card!
Aren’t the designer papers on this card gorgeous? Both the light floral print and blue print are from the Delightful Daisy designer paper pack. I think these are so pretty!
And what about the beautiful daisy??? I inked the daisy using Night of Navy ink, then stamped three times without re-inking. This created the faded effect on the three layers. I punched them out using the Daisy punch and added a lovely gold glimmer center. How pretty!
- World Cardmaking Day Sale through October 10!
- Designer paper is buy 3 get 1 free through October 31!
- Please use hostess code BSDGNWGH when you order.
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- When you order $150 or more, you’ll earn hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!