Father’s Day may be a long way off, but I decided last weekend that I was in the mood to make a masculine card with the super cute (yet manly!) Country Livin’ stamp set. I think this is just the sweetest little antique truck Father’s Day card. Do you think your dad would like it?
Let’s break down where all the pieces and parts came from:
- Truck stamp – Country Livin’ stamp set
- Happy Father’s Day stamp – Nailed It stamp set
- Burlap patch stamp in background – Best Birds stamp set
- Designer paper – Urban Underground specialty designer paper
- I used the Build It framelits set to cut out the gold foil hexagon. I cut out the smaller hexagon by hand.
I have been using our new watercolor pencils like crazy, and I had to break them out again for this card. I wanted the truck to be blue, but not a bright blue, so I mixed gray and blue to get the color you see. The blender pens helped blend the colors together. I probably could have gone a little darker, but I do like it the way it is.
Since you have over three months until Father’s Day, you have no excuse not to make a fantastic card! This antique truck Father’s Day card is just one idea to get you thinking!
Please shop with me and combine these offers to get great deals!
- Use hostess code H3N6K46A and I will send you a free gift!
- Earn a free Sale-a-bration item from flyer 1 or flyer 2 with every $50 you order!
- Sign up with Stampin’ Up! during Sale-a-bration and get a bonus of any two stamp sets for FREE!
- Keep track of your Stampin’ Rewards and earn free stamps from me!
- Any purchase of $150 or more will earn you hostess credit through Stampin’ Up!
- Join online stamp club and get free products and projects.
Order the products I used and make this card yourself!